Order your repeat prescription here
You can order repeat prescriptions online:
- Using your NHS account (NHS app ordering is the quickest route to getting your medication request to the clinical team)
Your NHS account shows you all your repeat medicine and dosage and you can choose the ones you need.
- Fill out an online form (this goes to the admin team and there can be a 48 hour delay before this is sent to the clinical team)
You can also:
- Visit the surgery in person
- Email the surgery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the surgery on 0161 272 5660: please ring after 1pm to avoid the busiest times on the phone
Nominating a pharmacy
You will need to choose a pharmacy to collect your prescription from. We call this nominating a pharmacy.
You can change your nominated pharmacy at any time:
- Online, on the app or website where you order repeat prescriptions
- At your GP practice
- At any pharmacy that accepts repeat prescriptions
Click here for information on Medication Reviews
Collecting your prescription
You can usually collect your prescription from the pharmacy 3 to 5 working days after you have ordered it.
Questions about your prescription
If you would like to speak to one of our pharmacists, please call the surgery on 0161 272 5660 and we will add you to the list for a call back. This will normally take place within 2 working days. You can also email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
Medicines A to Z
Find out more about prescription charges on nhs.uk.
As qualified healthcare professionals, they can offer advice on minor illnesses such as:
- Sore throats
- Tummy trouble
- Aches and pains
They can also advise on medicine that you can buy without a prescription.
There are many local pharmacies within the surgery vicinity. Please use the link below to find your most convenient service.
> Find a pharmacy
Many pharmacies are open until late and at weekends. You do not need an appointment.
Most pharmacies have a private room. This means you can discuss issues with pharmacy staff without being overheard. For urgent or complex issues, please contact our surgery.
What to do with old medicines
Take it to the pharmacy you got it from or bring it in to the surgery. Do not put it in your household bin or flush it down the toilet.